WHAT YOU GET
After completing the course, you would have gained a broad overview of analytics and would be ready to enter this rapidly growing field. You could join any of our other courses depending on your profile, interests and career goals.
- At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the differences between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
- Set up a new WordPress website
- Add pages with images and text to your WordPress website
- Use themes to change the look of your WordPress website
- Maintain your WordPress website and utilise its publishing workflow features
- Manage your user permissions and access levels to allow contributors and editors to help grow your website content
“I couldn’t be happier with my choice of using Kokri Web for my new website. Their team were easy to work with and helped me make a terrific website in a short amount of time.
Thanks again guys for all your hard work I will recommend you to all my friends!”
The design of the website came out excellent along with a user-friendly back portal interface. Kokri Web has developed a quality product. Thank you guys!
It’s been a long time Since I’m dealing with the kokri web. They provide best services than anyone else can. I will recommend them to everyone.
We hired Kokri Web to organize our business online, simplify our process, create an amazing brand that communicated to our demographic clearly and increases our sales. We highly recommend the entire team!
I would like to thank Kokri Web for their hard work on my Android Application. I have now much traffic than ever before. I really appreciate your afford to make it work. Thank you Ranjeev.
“In our case, there was no business without the site! Kokri Web was the only company that within the first meeting made me feel very confident and comfortable that they understood and could produce what we envisioned. It’s been a terrific experience working with them. I have never had to ask twice for answers and when delivered, they always made sense! The finished product is far superior to I imagined!”